This organic COOLA Classic Body Sunscreen Lotion is an enhanced version of our award-winning classic – designed for those long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use. Our advanced plant-based oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula, for fortified protection that's unbelievably light, gentle, and sheer on skin.
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad spectrum SPF 50 protection
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Ultra Lightweight Hydrates & Nourishes
- Designed for long active days in the sun, but light enough for daily use
- Plant-derived oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula
- Antioxidant-rich Plant Protection® helps fight free radicals and hydrate and nourish the skin barrier
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / Paraben-Free / Reef-Friendly / Not tested on animals
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN): Avobenzone 1.75%, Homosalate 5.0% Octisalate 2.0%, Octocrylene 5.0 %
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (ORGANIC), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Carthamus Tinctorius (ORGANIC Safflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seedcake Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Flavor, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Hydrogenated Methyl Abietata, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Jojoba Esters, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, 1,2 Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Silica, Sodium Phytate, Tropolone, Xanthan Gum
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.