This kit includes all you need to do at home a perfect anti-age microneedling treatment.
You will receive the following products at a special price:
- 1x Dermaroller with 540 Steel Needles in a hygienically sealed wrapping (Select the needle depth: 0,25mm or 0,5mm)
For more information on how to use the Dermaroller please click the following link: Dermaroller 540 Needles.
- 1x Summe Cosmetics Cell Activator 30ml
Moisturizing and redensifying serum with liposomed glacier water. Stimulates and restores the skin's self-hydrating mechanisms Restores the skin's lipid barrier by preventing transepidermal cell water loss. Apply the serum before and after the dermaroller treatment so that can be deeply absorbed into the micro channels in the skin created by the needles.
- 1x Summe Cosmetics Glaciar Hydration (for normal e mixed skin type) 50ml
It's a powerful moisturizing treatment with liposomed glacier water that stimulates and restores the skin's self-hydrating mechanisms, providing softness, hydration, comfort and freshness for 24 hours. Restores the skin's natural lipid barrier, preventing transepidermal water loss (TWEL). Improves the skin's softness, balancing skin hydration and elasticity. Apply on face and neck soon after the Dermaroller treatment to restore into the skin moisturizing and hydratation. Continue to apply the cream daily in between dermaroller treatments.
Dermaroller comes with different needles lenght. The following are basic reccomandation of usage:
- For sensitive skin, serum penetration and large pores it is suggested to use the 0.25mm dermaroller every other day.
- For large pores, hyper pigmentation, stretch marks, wrinkles and hair loss it is suggested to use the 0.50mm dermaroller once a week.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS OF MICRONEEDLING
Allow time for your skin to recover. After microneedling, skin redness is common - and this may last for several days. For this reason, you’ll want to ensure plenty of time between microneedling and any important events you may have scheduled.
Protect your skin from the sun. During this time, you should also take extra care to protect your skin from the sun, as microneedling can make your skin more photosensitive. Any sun exposure without adequate sunscreen can increase your risk of developing hyperpigmentation, so ensure to always wear a broad-spectrum SPF of at least 50+.
Hygiene is important. Microneedling can also have some other risks such as scarring or infection, if care is not taken to perform the treatment hygienically. It’s crucial to remember that microneedling is a cosmeceutical treatment, and you are essentially creating microscopic open wounds in the skin, so appropriate care must be taken to create a sterile environment and to keep your device sterile, too. Always wipe down any benches/surfaces where you will be microneedling with antiseptic spray, tie back your hair away from your face and cleanse your skin prior to microneedling. Also, thoroughly wash and glove your hands.
The Dermaroller must be used always by the same person. Do not share the Dermaroller with other people and alwas clean and disinfect the head after each treatment!
Absolutely avoid microneedling if you have one or more of the following conditions:
- Active acne
- Local infection such as herpes and warts
- Moderate to severe eczema
- Cuts, abrasions, bleeding injuries
- Keloid scarring
- Using anti-coagulant medications
- Skin conditions that has extreme keloidal tendency
- Cancer patients who have chemo/radiotherapy
- Microneedling should be avoided by pregnant and breastfeeding woman because although is generally considered to be safe the hormonal changes in the body during these times can cause skin to be extra sensitive and the healing process and production of new collagen requires vitamins and nutrients to be utilized that would otherwise be reserved for the child.
- Microneedling should also be avoided on those under 18 years of age.
If you are taking medications you can still do a microneedling treatment but with caution. You should definitively consult your doctor, dermatologist or skincare specialist if you are taking the following medications: accutane, antibiotics, antidepressants, medications that cause photosensitivity or high blood pressure.
Do not use a dermaroller of any size on recently tweezed, waxed or threaded areas. These areas are usually tender, and dermarolling on sensitized skin can increase the chance of an unwanted reaction.
If you’re undergoing cosmetic treatments including chemical peels, laser, cosmetic surgery, filler injections, Botox or cosmetic surgery, it’s necessary to wait until your skin fully recovers before commencing microneedling. Make sure to always check with your medical esthetician if the microneedling treatment might interfere with any of your cosmetic procedure results.
Please speak with your doctor before purchasing and using any Dermaroller products. The description here contained are not intended to substitute for the advice of a qualified doctor, pharmacist, dermatologist or other licensed skincare professional. Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For any other concerns or questions, please contact your doctor or dermatologist. Alema Professional GmbH is not responsible for any damage or health inconvenience it might result from the usage of this device.