More than an eye cream or a sunscreen, this is a powerhouse product that will protect the most delicate skin around your eyes, provide intense anti-aging benefits and brighten and highlight as well. We use 100% mineral UV filters, our EcoSun Complex®, Pentapeptide 11, Pro-Coll- One®, GAGs, Resveratrol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate to help reduce wrinkles, crow’s feet, periorbital dark circles, boost collagen production and firm. We also use a special mica to create luminosity and brightness, so you can even use this along the contours of your face as a highlighter. The cooling ZAMAK applicator stimulates cell function and feels sensational against tired and stressed eyes. Keep the beauty you were born with!
- 52% Organic
- Non-penetrating mineral filters, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, deliver superior broad spectrum protection against harmful UVA rays that cause long-term cell damage and UVB rays which cause burning.
- Specially formulated mica creates a subtle luminosity and brightness, skin is immediately awakened.
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11 helps maintain & restore skin elasticity, reduce wrinkle depth, preserving and encourage smooth, younger looking skin.
- Glycosaminoclycans, (GAGs) are essential to the epidermal & dermal cells metabolism and keeping the collagen and elastin of the skin in good condition. GAGs are important in the reaction of copper peptides to help repair wrinkles and scarring. Known as the water reserve of the viable epidermis and dermis, these carbohydrates are dependent on fluid intake
- Pro-Coll- One® contains a highly purified fraction of HRGPs glycopeptides obtained from soya. Helps smooth and reduce wrinkle depth.
- Pichia Resveratrol Ferment Extract - Significantly downregulates cyclooxygenase, a key indicator of inflammation. Inflammation contributes to physical signs of aging. Also upregulates collagen IV, which over time promotes elasticity and produces a micro-lifting of the skin.
- Cooling ZAMAK applicator stimulates cell function and feels sensational against tired and stressed eyes.
- Organic Jojoba and Sunflower seed oils act as natural conditioners allowing skin to feel supple, reversing tightness in the eye area.
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed formulation of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol, helps to boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
- NO nanoparticles
- Hypoallergenic, vegan and gluten-free formula.
- Fragrance free.
- NO parabens, oxybenzone, retinyl palmitate, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, propylene glycol, animal ingredients or testing, no synthetic fragrances or colors.
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.37% , Zinc Oxide 2.94%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Alumina, Aluminum Stearate, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) Butter*, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Chondrus Crispus (carrageenan), Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glucose, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycosaminoglycans, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Soybean Fiber, Iron Oxids, Mica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-11, Phenoxyethanol, Pichia/resveratrol Ferment Extract, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum. (*)ORGANIC
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
How to use it:
- SHAKE WELL
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply: immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.