More than a face sunscreen, this multitasker provides superior all mineral UV protection plus serious moisturizing and anti-aging benefits. We've formulated this luxurious cream specifically for the face using titanium dioxide and zinc oxide for broad-spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays that cause premature skin aging and burning. As far as anti-aging ingredients, we've power-packed this product with our EcoSun Complex®, peptides, sodium hyaluronate, CoQ10, and green tea leaf extract. You won't find another sunscreen with such a sophisticated and powerful formula. It's perfect to use daily under makeup and also under extreme UV exposure. Keep the beauty you were born with!
- 81% naturally sourced ingredients
- Non-penetrating mineral filters, Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, deliver superior protection against harmful UVA rays that cause long-term cell damage and UVB rays which cause burning.
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
- Peptides help stimulate collagen synthesis, minimize fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin’s elasticity.
- Contains green tea leaf extract, rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Ubiquinone (CoQ10) provides superior antioxidant and anti-aging properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate provides deep cell hydration.
- NO nanoparticles, hypoallergenic, vegan and gluten-free
- Coral reef safe
- 100% natural fragrance
- NO parabens, oxybenzone, octinoxate, retinyl palmitate, petrolatum, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfates, propylene glycol, animal ingredients or testing, no synthetic fragrances or colors
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.36% Zinc Oxide 5.14%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Methylpropanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aluminum Stearate, Tocopherol, Zinc Stearate Magnesium Sulfate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis ( Sweet Almond) Oil, Ubiquinone, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Panthenol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Carrageenan, Glucose, Myristoyl, Pentapeptide-11, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) LeafOil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Menta Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citris Reticulata (Tangerine) Leaf Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrum Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Ethyl Vanillin, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol.
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.