Shipping and payment
Where can you ship my order?
We deliver your purchases only to valid addresses in Switzerland and the Liechtenstein.
Who do you use to ship my order?
The shipment will always be done using SwissPost.
Why I have to pay for the shipment?
Packing, shipment and delivery unfortunately has a cost. There is shipment material (packing box, packing material, packing tape), personnell and the courier. So we cannot avoid you to pay. But we try to keep the costs as low as possible. So we only ask you to pay 2.00 Chf on top of the normal Swiss Post rate. And for orders above 50.00 Chf there is free shipping!
How much do I have to pay for shipment?
The following are the current shipment rates we are using:
- PostPac Economy (B-Post): For all orders the current shipping cost is 7.00 Chf + 2.00 Chf for handling = 9.00 Chf (VAT included)
- PostPac Priority (A-Post): For all orders the current shipping cost is 9.00 Chf + 2.00 Chf for handling =11.00 Chf (VAT included)
Please note: partial delivery is not possible.
When are you shipping my order?
All orders which arrive before noon and are paied with PayPal or credit card are usually processed and brought to the post office the same day before 18:00.
How do I know the shipment status of my order?
Upon shipment you will receive via email a tracking code that will allow you to check the status of the shipment directly on the SwissPost web site here.
Can I come to your office to collect the order?
No, this is not possible.
How can I pay my order?
The payment methods available during checkout are:
- PayPal Account & Credit card via PayPal (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) - Maestro Debit Card is not accepted.
- Credit card via Stripe Payment Services (Visa, MasterCard, Amex) - Maestro Debit Card is not accepted.
- PostFinance Card
- Bank or Post Wire Transfer.
Pay with your e-banking tool with no additional charges or at the post office using the following data:
Account Number: 65-115202-9
Account Owner: Alema Professional GmbH
IBAN: CH70 0900 0000 6511 5202 9
Please note that if you choose to pay using bank transfer the shipment of the order will be delayed until we receive the payment on our bank account.
Do the product prices I see on the shop include VAT?
All product prices are in CHF and include VAT (7.7%).