This organic COOLA Classic Body Sunscreen Lotion is designed for those long active days in the sun but light enough for everyday use. Our advanced plant-based oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula, for fortified protection that's unbelievably light, gentle, and sheer on skin.
- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- Ultra Lightweight Hydrates & Nourishes
- Designed for long active days in the sun, but light enough for daily use
- Plant-derived oleosome technology optimizes the performance of our formula
- Antioxidant-rich Plant Protection® helps fight free radicals and hydrate and nourish the skin barrier
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / Paraben-Free / Not tested on animals
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (SUNSCREEN): Avobenzone (Sunscreen) 2.0%, Octinoxate (Sunscreen) 2.1%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (ORGANIC Shea Butter), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylohydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (ORGANIC Orange) Fruit Water, Cucumis Sativus (ORGANIC Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Glycerin (ORGANIC), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Linum Usitatissimum (ORGANIC Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (ORGANIC Evening Primrose) Oil, Plankton Extract, Propanediol, Rosa Canina (ORGANIC Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Trideceth-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Water, Xanthan Gum - Bio-Wirkstoffe: Shea Butter, Orange Fruit Water, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Linseed Seed Oil, Evening Primrose, Rose Hip Fruit Extract.
Please observe that the ingredients are collected from the product bottle or packaging when we add the product to our store. In some cases this information may be updated afterwards. In case of allergies or sensitive skin, always check the ingredients on the product before using it. Always test on a small area before application.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours.